Thread: Viewing a thread??

Viewing a thread??

I thought I was always able to open a thread and see all the responses to the original post. Now I am only seeing one response at a time and then need to go back and click on the next response. Did something change or is my memory just confused?

Vilas, check to see if your display setting is set to Linear. (located at the upper right of the page)
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Thanks Bruce, I switch to Hybrid and now can see all the replies. I idea how this was changed.

Thanks again,
    Vilas

Vilas, most prefer the Linear display setting. You can also set the number of posts visible per page from 5 to 40 by going to your Settings (top right of page) click on “General Settings” and scroll down to “Number of Posts to Show Per Page” I have mine set to 40.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

The only trouble I have with this is that in Hybrid it becomes difficult to figure out where the new post is at. I click the down arrow next to the initial forum but then I get an out of context reply. Any thoughts on the best viewing method?

Thanks

Daniel, try switching to the Linear display setting mode.

Andy Rooney