i know im no perfect kid, but im looking around at the people in my generation and some of the younger ones, and i just cant believe what i see.

i know a number of people who at 21, have no job or work less than 20 hours a week, have no car or liscence, no career or life goals, no money in the bank, beg off everyone they know cause no one seems to say no, and they seem to think that their life couldnt be better.

or like the TSA middle and high school confrence i went to judge last week, there were a number of kids who were sent home for throwing tv remotes, chairs, suitcases, other peoples projects, and numerous other item off the balconies above the 5th floor at a hotel their parents paid $300+ for the two days they were there.

or the boyfriend my girlfriends sister just had. he got kicked out of his house, so her parents took him in cause he had absolutely no where else to go. only asked that he have a job and follow their few rules, only asked for $75 a week in rent. within a month he was kicked out cause it was "too hard" for him to keep his job at mcdonalds cause he "didnt like the way his boss treated him" and then lied about being fired, and then thought it would be ok as a minor to bring alcohol into the house he was gratiously allowed to stay in. they kicked him out but let him still come around, so he thought it would be fine to go sleep around with other girls.

i can go on and on with more examples, as im sure many of you can with what youve seen, these were just a few of what i recently saw.
i know there are tons of good kids out there and im in college with quiet a few of them. but i dont ever remember kids being this bad when i was younger. and it seems as i get older it gets worse with each generation.

i sure hope this trend doesnt continue or we are heading towards a very grimm future when these people become the labourers that get to take care of your generation as you age.

sorry for the rant