Thread: "New Post" inconsistent displays

"New Post" inconsistent displays

I use the "New Post" feature and have been very happy with it until recently. About half the time I get postings from some of the forums that I have selected to exclude. Some of the time I get the drop down menu to select which forums to exclude and I've found that if I don't click the box at the bottom to remember my selections I will get other forums postings. Other times I do not get the drop down menu. In the past it remembered my exclusions until I updated my choices.

Paul,

The New Post feature was created by our server Administrator Aaron Koehl. Possibly his code has some compatibility issues with a recent upgrade to vBulletin. We constantly receive security updates that Aaron has to install and I doubt that he tests all of the custom stuff he has installed.

I will ask Aaron to take a look at the New Post feature to see if he can find a problem.

Thanks Keith.

Blog Entries
    One thing I have noticed that started several weeks ago is that when I go to SMC home page initially, I can't go to New Posts and select Find New Posts and have it "honor" my exclusions. But if I go to Forums firsts and them back to Home, it works like it used to. Clear as mud, right?