Quick question as I don't know what type of contractor to call to get a quote for this. We had some major foundation work done six months ago and everything in regards to the foundation appears good now. The problem is we're left with a very uneven concrete floor. We'd like to tile a portion of the basement and do laminate in the rest. The problem is the floor is so uneven and out of level we can't do either. Does anyone know if there are contractors that will pour a leveling compound over the entire basement (approx. 1500 sq ft)? If so, how do I find them via the internet/yellow pages? I was also wondering if anyone has any ideas on what this type of work would cost? The high to low points are only 1" throughout the basement, the problem is some areas have this amount of variation within six feet.

I've looked at the self leveling compounds at the home centers but this size job is beyond what they sell and my skill level.

Thanks in advance,
Wes

P.S. The basement is currently finished but presently torn up as we're still putting everything back together after the foundation work.