Thread: For those that want it & some that really need it.

For those that want it & some that really need it.

A program that will check your spelling in a post on any forum.

http://www.iespell.com
    I usually find it much easier to be wrong once in while than to try to be perfect.

My web page has a pop up. It is a free site, just close the pop up on the right side of the screen

Thumbs up

Thanks Bart!!

Dale T.
    I am so busy REMAKING my projects that I don't have time to make them the FIRST time!

I's doant nede kno sppel chequer. Whut ar u triun two saye?
    Jason

"Don't get stuck on stupid." --Lt. Gen. Russel Honore

If some one would produce one that corrected their, there, and they're; your and you're; two, too, and to; etc. it would speed up my reading time a lot. I find one of those errors and have to go back and re-read to be sure I have the meaning.
    18th century nut --- Carl

Originally posted by Carl Eyman
    If some one would produce one that corrected their, there, and they're; your and you're; two, too, and to; etc. it would speed up my reading time a lot. I find one of those errors and have to go back and re-read to be sure I have the meaning.
    AMEN!!
    Jason

"Don't get stuck on stupid." --Lt. Gen. Russel Honore

Oh well I figure it's better than nothing.
    I usually find it much easier to be wrong once in while than to try to be perfect.

My web page has a pop up. It is a free site, just close the pop up on the right side of the screen

SSo whatsssz a

pell hecker?
    Thanks, tihink maybe i need one also.

Thanks Bart,

I can spell I just cant type I fat finger new words all the time.

Roger

It is a mighty small mind that cannot think of more than one way to spell a word.

Originally posted by Mac McAtee
    It is a mighty small mind that cannot think of more than one way to spell a word.

But Mac you forgot the big minds that do it without thinking.

Well Bart,
    I got to admit that I just went to that website and downloaded and installed the program. I need all the help I can get.

Yea, tanks Bart

got er loaded, jest havta get er treed out now. Steve

Thumbs up Good job, Bart!!

Dat spel-cheker wil take care of does folks who can't spel. If'n I was smarter, Id git it my own self. Y iz dat a big deel anyhow?? I always tought dat good spelin was requird for succes!

As woodworkers, we strive to close the interstitial gap in our mitre joints but we don't worry about obviating our deference to the dictionary.

What bugs me most is that citizens of the UK, regardless of their country of birth, speak and write the English language better than WE do. I'm sure that they spell better also.

KUDOs, Bart, poor spelling and grammar are not normally related to anything but "speech laziness"! I'm #1 among the LAZY!!

Dale T.
    I am so busy REMAKING my projects that I don't have time to make them the FIRST time!

"That spell-checker will take care of the folks who can't spell. If I were smarter, I’d get it my self. Why is that a big deal anyhow? I always thought that good spelling was required for success!

As woodworkers, we strive to close the interstitial gap in our miter joints but we don't worry about obviating our deference to the dictionary.

What bugs me most is that citizens of the UK, regardless of their country of birth, speak and write the English language better than WE do. I'm sure that they spell better also.

Kudos’, Bart, poor spelling and grammar are not normally related to anything but "speech laziness"! I'm #1 among the LAZY!"

Dale T.

Well Dale you get an E for effort to spell the words wrong. Spell checker caught almost all of them. However, I had to make other changes.