Thread: "NEWCNC" Brand Router

"NEWCNC" Brand Router

Has anyone used a NEWCNC brand router? They look very well made and hefty. Am starting my own shop, again, and have used a Routech record 220 for the
    past 12 years, with alphacam SOFTWARE. Beautiful machine, but at 17,000 lbs. it's a little heavy to move around. Moved 3 times and required crane or 30,000# forklift to move it. Anyway, any info on the NEWCNC machine would be greatly appreciated.

fender.jpg

i doubt you will find many here who know this router, the sales man has been in the trade a long time and you will find more reviews in the industrial world, CAMaster has competitive machines in this class yet most of what you see here are much lighter machines. this machine is a dual head built for a famous Guitar company a normal cabinet shop will require only one head atc !

George, it sure looks impressive.
    Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

New CNC (the company) is not a reputable firm. We placed a $10,000 deposit on the, contingent upon financing, purchase of a new router. We were unable to secure the financing we sought and, instead of refunding our $10,000 deposit, New CNC kept the entire amount suggesting their policy is no refunds. Our Invoice did not indicate a deposit on purchase as being non-refundable. After this experience, I would not recommend this firm to anyone. We are a small company that cannot afford to absorb losses such as this. I intend to do everything I can to ensure this does not happen to anyone else.

Those Guys have been around a long time and same ole story ! get a lawyer

That too bad to hear about them.
    A few years back I almost took a job as a dealer for them and other woodworking machinery. Guess im glad I didn't.