Thread: Need Help with a Plas-Cutter HD

Need Help with a Plas-Cutter HD

Looking for someone that KNOWS how to troubleshoot and configure a CNC Plasma Cutter. This machine uses Mach 3Gekko Drivers and CNCzone torch height controller and boards. My buddy bought this used and we cant get the motors to even turn. The unit is located in the Pensacola,Florida area. If you know what you are doing and also live around here this offer could extend and allow you use on the machine as well! We're not dummies...I hava a cnc laser cutter, so I know the fundamentals, just need someone focused on the goal! Thanks!

Jack
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 06-27-2012 at 5:47 AM.
    ULS VersaLaser 3.5 30W Rotary & HPDFO

I recommend Josh
    http://www.cncexperts.com/
    Joey Jarrard
    US Router Tools

What Gecko controller?
    Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Heidrick View Post
    What Gecko controller?
    A Gecko controller is a electronic motor control unit for CNC machines . Basically it takes the commands from a software program (Mach 3 Win CNC ect) and translates the information/commands into precise revolutions on X,Y and Z motors on a cnc machine.
    Camaster CR410 & Epilog Helix
    Prosperity, is something that business people create.......for politicians to take the credit for.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Alexander View Post
    A Gecko controller is a electronic motor control unit for CNC machines . Basically it takes the commands from a software program (Mach 3 Win CNC ect) and translates the information/commands into precise revolutions on X,Y and Z motors on a cnc machine.

Not what is a Gecko controller, which gecko controller is he using LOL (should have said "Which" I guess). Thanks though.
    Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.