Thread: How much a Rayjet 50 (30watts) cost?

How much a Rayjet 50 (30watts) cost?

I have been trying to get the price for a Rayjet 50 (30 watts) from Trotec US for about 2 weeks now.

I have been contacting then by e-mail and I want to be replayed by e-mail, but apparently they only take you seriously if you contact them by phone.

I want to know the price for the machine and two of its accessories (the air assist and rotary device) so I could compare with the price here in Brazil to decide where to buy.

Could someone tell me how much it is?

Thank you
    Paola Rossi

Trotec finally answered me; I am attaching the file they have sent so others can have an idea of how much the machine and its accessories cost.
    Paola Rossi
    Attached Images Attached Images

Keep in mind, those are list prices, not actual final pricing (unless you like paying list price).
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Further, Trotec offers a discount to SawMill Creek members.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Paola,

I sent you a Private Message with the contact information you need.