Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just to say thanks

Personally, I like a bit of the 'other forum' from time to time. There's a much better knowledge base and more civil people here (and another forum I visit regularly) and I really appreciate both for the great people that have assembled here and there. That said, sometimes I enjoy the off kilter banter that goes on at the other forum. In fact it's the only large forum I enjoy....when most get to a certain level, they attract a ton of morons. I used to visit an El Camino site until it got full of the big wheel crowd....had to bail on that one sadly. I was a big help on that site until the idiots ruined it.

I have been on that other ww forum for what seems like forever. I have met a bunch of cool people through the site...some of which have become good friends and even good people to work with, one of which is Lamar Horton, who works with me now.

While there is a lot of crap going on in that forum (I've even considered dropping it off the rotation before), there's also a lot of good info. I feel that I can help a lot more there since it covers areas I have a lot of experience in. I learn more here though, that's for sure.

I prefer this and the other small forum by far, but I still dip into the big pool from time to time....at least when the water's not too full of....well you know.

Kelly,

I am with you. I like to vist a number of places too. I try to gleam as much info as I can. I think good info is good, regardless of where it is at. Just wanted to say thanks that I can have a place where men are men and women are women and they act like it.

I personally like the full names, it makes it more like a family and less like a place where you can hide behind a mask and pretty much act like a teenager at times. I didn't want to post any names of places cause if you visit it you know what I am refering to and if not, then you're not missing much at least on that particualr thread.

Anyway, Thanks again.
    Scott C. in KC
    Befco Designs