Thread: Does anyone still sell the Ecogate system for dust collectors?

Does anyone still sell the Ecogate system for dust collectors?

Does anyone still sell the Ecogate system online? It looks like Grizzly, Amazon, and perhaps Pennstate sold it, but not anymore. The website for Ecogate is still online and they have a fairly recent job opening listed. I think I got my system from Grizzly.
    Last edited by Brian Elfert; 07-17-2012 at 11:00 PM.

I ended up calling Ecogate and it turns out they haven't produced the 8 station system for home users for several years which is why nobody sells it. The 12 station system they currently sell is about four times the price of the 8 station system. The 12 station system is aimed at commercial versus home. They are coming out with a new home system in a few months, but it sounds like they are contracting with someone to make it this time.

Look on CL. There are some for sale used . Dave

I was trying to figure out how much the system cost new and also how much additional dust gates would cost. I did find some reviews that said the system with four dust gates and the controller listed for $499. I also found some forums that said the system could be bought for as little as $400 new.

My whole goal here was to figure out how much I could sell my Ecogate system for. I had the controller and five 4" dust gates that I ended up selling for an additional $125 with my Oneida dust collector. The old 4" plastic Ecogate dust gates get some pretty bad reviews so I sold it cheap. I probably sold my dust collector and Ecogate system for 1/3 what I paid. I figured with today's housing market and economy it might be nine to ten years before I ever have another shop that needs dust collection.
    Last edited by Brian Elfert; 07-21-2012 at 2:04 PM.