Thread: little piece of palm

little piece of palm

8in diameter palm box with Mahogany lid and bottom..Legs and attachment are all palm too..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice looking box.
    Billy

Like those accent details Rick. Good lookin' box!
    Your Respiratory Therapist wears combat boots

That is nice Rick could we get a picture with a solid background. I really think it's a beautiful piece and would be great to see it completely.
    Comments and Constructive Criticism Welcome

Haste in every craft or business brings failures. Herodotus,450 B.C.

Great creative ideas. Like it all. Don't care for turning Plam, but you sure made it look it's best.
    Member Illiana Woodturners

Really nice piece! I like the shape and the two wood seems to go well together well.

Cool box Rick! Nice job turning the palm and I like the wood combo.
    "If it is wood, I will turn it."
    vor-tex: any activity, situation, or way of life regarded as irresistibly engulfing.

very interesting box..the colors blend nicely..the legs with the circle tops are very nice. Very different, so I like it
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning, the devil says, "oh crap she's up!"

Tolerance is giving every other human being every right that you claim for yourself.

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts are gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts will happen to man. All things are connected. " Chief Seattle Duwamish Tribe

Thanks for the comments..That pic is just a camera phone...Still trying to figure out the uploading process on this forum..The "circles" are actually a palm dowel inserted into a mahogany dowel and then bandsawn...