Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help Please with Bitmap

Bitmap image & editable times roman vector text as described above. No problem using the erase feature in Corel Draw X5.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bratton View Post
    I opened this file in X4. What you have is a Corel Draw file with a bitmap and vector text. When I select it all and click on Edit Bitmap it opens the bitmap in Corel PhotoPaint. I can edit anything on it. I fail to see the problem. It's kinda weird that it is named Bitmap but is actually a cdr file.
    So when it is grouped, as a combo bitmap and vector, you would not be able to edit, right? If you ungroup, you should be able to edit either one or the other.
    Epilog Mini 18/25w & 35w, Mac and Vaio, Corel x3, typical art toys, airbrush... I'm a Laserhead, my husband is a Neanderthal - go figure

Red Coin Mah Jong

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Gallo View Post
    So when it is grouped, as a combo bitmap and vector, you would not be able to edit, right? If you ungroup, you should be able to edit either one or the other.
    Wasn't grouped I don't believe.Bitmap cdr.JPG
    Epilog Legend EXT36-40watt, Corel X4, Canon iPF8000 44" printer,Photoshop CS6, Ioline plotter, Hotronix Swinger Heat Press, Ricoh GX e3300 Sublimation

4. Wondering if there was a solution

I know this thread has been inactive for some time but I am need of the solution if there was one. I am experiencing the same problem not being able to click on edit bitmap.

William

Welcome to SMC. Post the file you're having a problem with and we'll see if we can help.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7