Thread: Max number of images I can post?

Max number of images I can post?

I can't seem to find anything that tells how many images I can post at one time, or what the maximum allowed number of images one can post on these forums. Anyone know?
    CarveWright Model C
    Stratos Lathe
    Jet 1014
    Half-a-Brain

Jim, I think the maximum number of pic's that the software will allow is 8 per post.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

So conceivably I could post thirty images in a thread if I break it up to 8 per post?
    CarveWright Model C
    Stratos Lathe
    Jet 1014
    Half-a-Brain

Conceivably.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Since a moderator moved this post (thank you!), perhaps they could alert someone to the question? I did try to find the answer to my question, but the stickies don't seem to address it.
    CarveWright Model C
    Stratos Lathe
    Jet 1014
    Half-a-Brain

Jim. In the past I have seen where you can make your post then reply to your on post with something like "just holding the place" then go back and edit each post with your pictures and text.
    Sometimes we see what we expect to see, and not what we are looking at! Scott

Yeah... I found that out. Watch for it on the CNC forum. I'll get to it at some point...
    CarveWright Model C
    Stratos Lathe
    Jet 1014
    Half-a-Brain