Thread: Was wondering what to do with my rewards point... Hint to Rob Lee

Was wondering what to do with my rewards point... Hint to Rob Lee

I have a mountain of rewards points piling up and was scrolling through the rewards website and in the end thought there's nothing I want from any of it. Don't even want any of the gift certificates on offer by the various retail outlets...

BUT! if there were Lee Valley gift cards that I could put my point to I'd be a very happy chappy... and would take away the burden of trying to figure out what to do with all those points.

Listening Rob?
    Last edited by Brian Ashton; 10-19-2012 at 8:17 PM.

I think you hit on the essence of points programs Brian. The rewards are mostly things people don't want.

We WANT what Rob has!

Full points for trying though.

Most credit card companies will let you redeem your points for a Visa/MC/AMEX preloaded card with cash on it. Get one of those, and use that.

Though, I find my reward program screws you on converting to gift cards. If you ask for a check for the points in their dollar value, you get more than if you redeem it for a gift card anywhere.

Cab you just apply the points to your balance? Then you could get what you want and use the points to payoff the card.

My rewards card has that option?