Thread: Accuris 64 bit driver

Accuris 64 bit driver

Trying to find a 64 bit driver for the Accuris 14 30 watt, anyone got it or directions to find it. I have upgraded the computer which came loaded with windows 7 64 bit and now the problems begin with drivers.

Ron...
    Accuris 14 30 W, Engravelab 7, CorelDraw X4, Photograv 3, Gravotech 3000 plotter

2. http://www.signwarehouse.com/support...av=0,47,15,125

Ron,
    I have the same Laser and had a bit of trouble with drivers for my laptop(Vista). Have you exhausted all options on the signwharehouse website?

Signwarehouse are not much help once you have the machine, pretty much on your own. I have just contacted the manufacturer ILS corp to see if they could help.

Ron....
    Accuris 14 30 W, Engravelab 7, CorelDraw X4, Photograv 3, Gravotech 3000 plotter

Update for anyone with the Accuris Powersharp 14, I have located the Windows 7 64 bit drivers. Anyone that needs them just contact me and I will send along.

I wish I could find one for my Pinnacle ZX - I would love to run Win7-64 bit!

hi Ron
    I'd love to get hold of the 64 bit drivers for my Accuris
    my email address is boc@paradise.net.nz

many thanks
    Bo

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Hamilton View Post
    Update for anyone with the Accuris Powersharp 14, I have located the Windows 7 64 bit drivers. Anyone that needs them just contact me and I will send along.

Hey Ron I would love to get a hold of the driver to, been looking all over for it.

jmanoles@gmail.com

Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Hamilton View Post
    Ron, I have been searching everywhere! If you could share with me it would be amazing!

LaurenHirsch@live.com

Thank you!!!!

Hi Ron - I still have my Accuris Powersharp - purchased in 2007 and still working. I just had my old computer that was dedicated to running the laser die on me. I need the Windows 7 drivers that you posted a long time ago that you had. Can you send them to me? Thanks
    asgdave@att.net