Thread: New Player in the LED UV Direct To Substrate worth watching.

New Player in the LED UV Direct To Substrate worth watching.

In my new Sign Magazine I spot a ad for a new Direct To Substrate Flatbed LED UV Cure Printer.... 30 inch wide flatbed, Print Roll to Roll 24 inch and with a 5 inch Height a Rotary Fixture able to print on Stainless and Plastic Water Bottles... And all for about $30K.... Very NEW... Not much info on it yet...

CMYK Dual Slots for Dual CMYK OR CMYK and 2 WHITE and 2 CLEAR.... WOW.... And I asked how they deal with the White Settling out and He said a Recirculation System.... Cool.... Worth Watching.... I don't get out much to Shows and would love to hear Feedback as it is seen at Shows.

Laser or Electronic Height Control too.... More features than the DCS1024UV I was saving for...

And last week I was thinking of selling my business... This Printer could be a Game Changer...

AL

http://www.graphicsone.com/go-cubix-308-uv.html
    1 Laser, 4 CarveWrights, Star 912 Rotary, CLTT, Sublimation, FC7000 Vinyl, 911 Signs, Street Signs, Tourist Products and more.
    Home of the Fire Department "Epoxy Dome Accountability Tag and Accountability Boards".

Has anyone had any experience with one of these?

Thanks,

Gary