Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else having problems posting responses?

OK Larry, I'm running Firefox right now. So far, so good. Curiously, SMC is the only site I've had real problems with with my new PC, but there does appear to be something universally wrong with my PC running IE9, so I'm interested to see if Firefox is better overall and not just with SMC. I'll report back in a few days if it's all good - even sooner if not.

John

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by John TenEyck View Post
    So now it's making nice. What the heck is going on?

John
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    John,

More than likely you are experiencing high traffic in your local area. I haven't experienced any problems this morning on our end.
    Don't buy it John. I happen to know Keith has a wicked sense of humor . Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

OK, a couple of days have passed and I've made some longer postings here. No problems since I switched to Firefox. In fact, my new PC now runs like I expected it would. I don't know what the problem was running IE9, but that must have been the source of my problems here at SMC as well as the slow behavior of my PC.

Thanks again Larry for the recommendation to try Firefox.

John

Keith recently I tried replying to a couple different threads and though I was logged in message came that I was not logged in.