Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sumpin showed up at my door today...

Blog Entries
    The combination Hawaiian shirt / black socks / Crocs thing on that dapper product model in your first photo draws all attention from the crate. I was able to finally able to focus on what you were talking about in the second photo. Congrats!
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

Hmmmm? A bear in a box?

Sucko big time.
    Bill
    On the other hand, I still have five fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by glenn bradley View Post
    The combination Hawaiian shirt / black socks / Crocs thing on that dapper product model in your first photo draws all attention from the crate. !
    Hey, now..........

That right there is a true Detroit Tigers fan, wearing his Joker Marchant Spring Training gear to get the mojo working in the winter season of deal-making, to get what other teams call a "closer", as opposed to the Tigers' label of "guy carrying a can of gas and a lighter to the mound in the 9th".
    When I started woodworking, I didn't know squat. I have progressed in 30 years - now I do know squat.

Yep it's still shorts weather here I'm excited, I forsee much more flatwork in my future now.
    “I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” ~ Albert Einstein

Rick:

Please post when you get it up and running. I have the same model on back order -- they are saying March delivery. . So I'm interested to see if you are happy with it.

Thanks!

Brad