Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FreeStuff Winners - Russian Birch Ply & Premium MDF Sheets

FreeStuff Winners - Russian Birch Ply & Premium MDF Sheets

The Winners Are:

Robert Edington
    kevin nee
    Tom Ruflin

Gentlemen, please contact Michael to make arrangements to receive your prizes.

Michael Kowalczyk has donated the following as a FreeStuff Drawing with three winners:

1/8" (3mm) Russian Birch Ply & 1/8" Premium MDF sheets in various colors

mk_0754.jpg

The Winners will be drawn on December 17th

After a long search, Michael Kowalczyk has found a new supplier to add laser-able sheet goods, for the laser or scroll saw, to his product line. He is offering something a little different, again, this year. He has donated 3 boxes (so we can have 3 winners) one of his standard Genuine 3mm B/BB Russian Birch that is cut to approximately 11 3/4" x 23 3/4"+- and a smaller box of 11 3/4" x 11 3/4"+- and the final one is the New 1/8” Premium MDF with either a Hard Rock Maple, Black, White, Grey or Almond on one side and plain on the other. (See pictures for colors)

The Premium 1/8” MDF panels have the paper thermally applied to Ranger MDF at a State of the Art facility, located here in Texas. This MDF has a very tight tolerance throughout the sheet. The list is endless as to what you can do with this product. It engraves nice and any residue wipes off with a damp towel.

We will be offering it in a variety of sizes to fit many larger tables and templates that are out there such as :12x24, 16x24, 18x24, 16x32 and a colossal 24x36. This FREE STUFF DRAWING offering will contain 16- 12”x24” assorted pieces, a few of each color, as a variety starter pack.

The Genuine 3mm B/BB Russian Birch are 11 3/4" x 11 3/4"+- surplus corners that we have accumulated. The normal size box is 11 3/4" x 23 3/4"+- and each box will contain 25 of these sheets that are ready to load in your laser and start cutting your Laser Buzz wall tributes, ornaments, puzzles, key chains, picture frames, bookmarks or many other laser projects.

Shipping is included to the lower 48 in USA.

****1st winner to respond with ship to info gets choice of which one they get.****

Only Contributors are eligible to win and must opt in to be entered.

When you opt in, please indicate which one you would like or either.

Here is a portion of his info sheet to understand the value of this package.
    “You do not have to drive to a lumber yard and try to get a 5' x 5' sheet in your vehicle, if you can find someone who sells this material close to you. Even if you can find it, the chances of this home center or lumber yard cutting it to get maximum yield would take a skilled person with the right equipment and sharp blade some additional time. This alone can save you an hour or two. Then if you find it, consider the time it takes to calculate the correct order of cutting to obtain the best yield and then cut it. You must also have a special saw blade, that is if you have a table saw. One blade is an 80+ tooth ATB which costs about $100.00+-, for a good quality blade, if you want to have minimal blowout on the sheet on a cross grain cut.
    I mention this so that you can see what is involved to get your blanks. Some people are set up to do this and we offer it to those who may not have the means to do it themselves or just want it done for them so they can have quality material at a fixed price.”

Plan ahead so you have some inventory and you can save some money on shipping.

If you can't wait to see if you have won this offering, please send Michael a PM or an email to get more info or place an order."
    Send Michael a Private Message

Visit my Friends of the Creek Listing for Display Ideas

The Holidays are right around the corner (well there is always one around the corner) so don't be left out in the cold or stuck in the heat without product to sell or at the least something to give away to your family, friends, clients and strangers. Yes...Strangers! When you walk along the road, at a restaurant, a football game, on a plane, at a seminar or any one of a thousand places you frequent, give something you made away to someone you do not know.

Random acts of kindness somehow finds a hole in the floor to hide when money gets tight but can bring priceless joy to those that give out of the kindness of their hearts. Without expecting anything in return and who knows you may even get a new customer that you may have never reached before.
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 12-18-2012 at 8:24 PM.

Please enter me for the plain Russian Birch.

Thanks,
    Jim

I too would like to be entered for the Russian birch.
    thanks,
    John

Please enter me, BB as first choice. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    All of it sounds good... I'm in
    Hi-Tec Designs, LLC -- Owner (and self-proclaimed LED guru )

Trotec 80W Speedy 300 laser w/everything
    CAMaster Stinger CNC (25" x 36" x 5")
    USCutter 24" LaserPoint Vinyl Cutter
    Jet JWBS-18QT-3 18", 3HP bandsaw
    Robust Beauty 25"x52" wood lathe w/everything
    Jet BD-920W 9"x20" metal lathe
    Delta 18-900L 18" drill press

Flame Polisher (ooooh, FIRE!)
    Freeware: InkScape, Paint.NET, DoubleCAD XT
    Paidware: Wacom Intuos4 (Large), CorelDRAW X5

Hard Rock maple is awesome - I'm in!
    Mike

Proud 24-yr USAF Veteran

COMPUTER: Dell Optiplex 620 - XP
    LASER HARDWARE: Pinnacle 25W Mercury,
    LaserPro 50W Explorer
    SOFTWARE: Corel X3, CS4 Suite, Photoshop Web Suite CS3, Solidworks
    FIRMWARE: My brain

I'd be delighted with the smaller Russian Birch, but wouldn't turn down any of them!
    Steve \o/
    Dynamite With A Laser Beam LLC
    Epilog Helix 75W/Epilog Fusion Edge 80W and Jet 1642-EVS2

Count me in please!!!!

Hard Rock maple for me please.

Thanks Michael & Keith.

Sounds good to me. Sign me up

Thanks,

RP Edington

Of course count me in!

I wonder were I can see a price list or web site to buy the MDF sheets.

Count me in too.

Add me to the list. The Maple MDF would be great.

Jeff in northern Wisconsin
    SawmillCreek.org
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    45W Epilog Helix
    Corel X4, Photoshop CS3
    Sherline 4400 lathe
    JET 1221 Lathe
    JET 1014 Lathe
    Craftman 36" VS lathe

Qpting in--Hard Rock Maple or any is fine and thanks Michael!
    Jack Halley

30w Pinnacle M, 30w Accuris Powersharp 12, Vinyl Express Q75

Wow, thats great, I'm in - 3mm Russian birch!

Thanks!