Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No. 60 Bench - Cherry with Carbon Fiber

WOW, I don't get to the forum very often, and see what I might have missed? Glad I popped in. Super bench. great & inspiring work
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning, the devil says, "oh crap she's up!"

Tolerance is giving every other human being every right that you claim for yourself.

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts are gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts will happen to man. All things are connected. " Chief Seattle Duwamish Tribe

That is quite the bench design, excellent work. The wedged through mortise and tenons in the seat look great.

Nice work.

4. That is some serious woodworking right there! I am struggling to wrap my mind around some of the techniques used here.
    Express Creativity With Wood.

Thanks Dewayne! It is probably my most 'out there' project. I had to think waaaaay outside the box when I came up with the design. But once I broke the project down into small, individual tasks, it wasn't as overwhelming as thinking about all the work as a whole.
    Its been showing in the Harbor Square Gallery in Rockland, Maine for a couple years now. Hopefully someday it will find a new home.
    Cheers,
    NWB
    "there is no such thing as a mistake in woodworking, only opportunities to re-assess the design"