Thread: Coreldraw X4 Fonts that disapeared from the work space like ghosts

Coreldraw X4 Fonts that disapeared from the work space like ghosts

Has anyone ever had this happen to them in Coreldraw X4. I just lost the use of some of my popular fonts.
    They are shown in the list of fonts but when I highlite them in the flyout some do not show up, they are like ghosts, it's there but you can't see the font on the work space, for example if I use Century Gothic it's in the list but it does not show up on the page if you type it out, if you where to print the blank page the font prints out.
    All my fonts where showing a few days ago and now some are just not showing. I reset Coreldraw back to the day it was installed, but that did not fix the problem. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advise for the help
    Steve
    CamTec Laser Master 25 Watt
    Epilog Helix 45 watts
    GEM VX4 Engraving Machine
    Sandblasting Cabinet
    Corel Draw X4
    Photograv

Let me guess: the missing ones are Type 1 fonts and you just installed a Windows update...
    http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...th-Type1-fonts
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

In summary of the thread mentioned above, uninstall the Windows Update KB2753842.
    Laser: Trotec Speedy 300-80 watts
    Software: Corel Draw X6, Windows 7 64-bit, Adobe Photoshop CS5
    __________________________________________________ ___

Please, call me Ron.