Thread: Shot glass supplier in Ontario Canada

Shot glass supplier in Ontario Canada

Does anyone know of a good place to buy shot glasses from located preferably in Ontario Canada at reasonable prices. If not Canada places in the US would be good to have on hand also.

Bryan

I have given up on finding a decent place that sells glass online, shipping is unbelievably high, I just buy any glass local, JC penny's or wal~mart, Kohl's, you might be able to use a local business and order online and have them ship it to the store at no cost to you cause it's on there freight. hope this helps a bit

Restaurant supply houses will sell to businesses.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Byran, I've been picking them up at the Dollar store, or Dollar rama. I tried a restaurant supply and they were more expensive.

edit: I was just at Great Canadian Wholesale, and they have boxes of 12 for 6.49.
    Last edited by Joe De Medeiros; 12-18-2012 at 7:06 PM.
    -
    Zing 24 - 40 watts
    Corel X3/X5/X6
    Autocad 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Joe De Medeiros View Post
    Byran, I've been picking them up at the Dollar store, or Dollar rama. I tried a restaurant supply and they were more expensive.

edit: I was just at Great Canadian Wholesale, and they have boxes of 12 for 6.49.
    Hi Joe 12 for 6.49 is more expensive than the dollar stores.. I do several thousand of them a year, so I import them by the skidload, but good old dollarama has come through in a pinch several time while waiting for my shipment to arrive. I used to cruise them all and buy up everything they had in each store. once I got about 80 to 100 dozen, I would have to wait until they stocked up again..There are a lot more of them in the Barrie area then there used to be now though! Most of the restaurant supply places have a low minimum order of about a hundred bucks, but thier glass is more expensive.. I'd stick to the dollar stores.. I still buy wine glasses there when I need them..I don't do as many wine glasses, because I will not ship them, they are too bulky/expensive/and un insurable. I do them only for those that can pick them up. Hopefully the customer will supply them too..
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it

Wow a skid load of shot glasses, would you consider selling a box to myself? Not sure how you get them but I have two relatives that are getting married and they have asked me to make them. Something new to me. let me know Bill.

I use all that I buy, and do not sell them unetched, but The dollarstore is only $4.00 a doz. And my price would be about the same.. I import my own not to save money, we're only talking pennies here, but to insure a dependable supply without having the depend on being able to pick up 100 dozen when I need them from a multitude of dollar stores. Dollarama usually has the 1.5 oz glass on hand for $4.00 a dozen and you can't get much cheaper than that..
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it

Perfect thanxs Bill