Im in the late stages of choosing a set of saws for my shop. Im switching to a more hand tool based approach and Im going to get a pair of 14" sash/carcase saws (rip and crosscut) and a dovetail saw. I've narrowed my choice down to either bad axe, winsor saw, or lie-nielsen. I'm confident the bad axe saws are great, I just hesitate because they are basically twice the price of my other options. I found winsor saws online, and they seem great, have a good price point, and offer some customization. I hesitate to order them because they seem to be a very small company and do not have any professional reviews yet. And, lastly lie-nielsen, which is the cheapest of the bunch (never thought Id say that) only offers a 14" saw in .032 plate which seems to be really thick compared to everyone else's .020 or .025 plate. The Scharwz says he's fond of thinner plates and I have to agree. I'd just rather spend around $450 instead of $700. I don't mind to shell out the coin for bad axe if they truly are worth it, but I'd rather save that extra money for another tool. Thoughts, ideas???