Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Updated Website.

Mark, what a treat to go through your website! I read some of the publications as well - congrats! You have much to be thankful for.

Thanks for the link Mark! It's been added to my "favorites" section for easy access.....

You use your talent well - thanks for sharing with us at SMC!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Morton
    The work is stunning, I might lose the white borders and have the pictures center when you open them full size, as opposed to locking to the left as they do in my browser. Not that you asked for a website critique, but its what I do all day long at work.
    I agree with this... I am using Firefox and when I opened the page in a different tab my entire browser popped to the upper left and then filled up my entire 20" monitor. See if you can make that not happen, personnally I find it very distracting especially if the boss happens to be around Also when I flipped back to the home page it did it again... luckily the boss was not around that time
    I can pay retail anywhere, so how's your service?
    Grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory one project at a time
    Maker of precision cut firewood

I've always been attracted to clean lines, yet it is the warmth that is achieved which creates the desire to want to enter these spaces, and sit, and touch, and breathe...

Mark, I like your site. The black background really makes your work pop off the page. It's simple but very elegant, so many make their sites too complex and hard to navigate, but yours gets to the point. Kind of like your architectural designs. If I were to add anything it would be bios of you and your people.

Awesome (and awe inspiring) work, Mark. As was mentioned earlier in the thread, I really like the interplay between the more industrial aspects with the organic pieces. Modern, yet warm and inviting in the same stroke. Very well done!

As a new SMC'er, I'm really enjoying strolling through older posts and getting to know more about the people here. I'm in the midst of some pretty impressive people.

- Vaughn