Thread: Laserworks 6 home

Laserworks 6 home

Sorry guys, silly basic question but it's stumped me.
    Set start point up on the machine, press origin and run program, no problems.
    However if for some reason I have to hit stop it stops OK but how do I get it to go back to origin ?

At the moment I switch off, then switch back on and it homes then goes to origin but must be an easier way ?

Second question.
    default text is tacoma at 100mm high, how can I change this so it remembers the last text used?
    seems to be a pain changing this on every line of text. Running this stand alone and not with a Corel front face, don't have Corel.

John S.
    Last edited by John Stevenson; 01-27-2013 at 7:55 PM.
    John S.
    Nottingham UK.

Generic Chinese 500 x 300 laser with Laserworks V6.0_____ VCarve pro and Aspire._____ Techno Isel router 300 x 300
    Roland CAM 2200 drag engraver.____ Sieg KX1 CNC Mill.______ Sieg KX3 CNC Mill. _____ Plus loads of crap

Quote Originally Posted by John Stevenson View Post
    Sorry guys, silly basic question but it's stumped me.
    Set start point up on the machine, press origin and run program, no problems.
    However if for some reason I have to hit stop it stops OK but how do I get it to go back to origin ?
    if i understand your question correctly, all you have to do is hit the ESC twice, im not sure what type of keypad you have, but esc doesnt for me.
    if you dont have ESC, can you take a pic of your keypad, and post it here?
    thanks

Not quite firured the combination out but it's something like two presses of the reset an two escapes.
    Thanks Mohammed nearly there.

Just need to answer to the default text, any idea's guys?

Tried looking in the Vendor settings, password RD8888 and in the ini files but can't see anything ??
    John S.
    Nottingham UK.

Generic Chinese 500 x 300 laser with Laserworks V6.0_____ VCarve pro and Aspire._____ Techno Isel router 300 x 300
    Roland CAM 2200 drag engraver.____ Sieg KX1 CNC Mill.______ Sieg KX3 CNC Mill. _____ Plus loads of crap

Try using a different font in the default drawing and then saving that drawing with the other font as "default"
    Rodney Gold, Toker Bros trophies, Cape Town , South Africa :
    Roland 2300 rotary . 3 x ISEL's ..1m x 500mm CnC .
    Tekcel 1200x2400 router , 900 x 600 60w Shenui laser , 1200 x 800 80w Reci tube Shenhui Laser
    6 x longtai lasers 400x600 60w , 1 x longtai 20w fiber
    2x Gravo manual engravers , Roland 540 large format printer/cutter. CLTT setup
    1600mm hot and cold laminator , 3x Dopag resin dispensers , sandblasting setup, acid etcher

Rodney, no nice try but still defaults to Tahoma at 100mm tall.
    even checked for all files ending rld in case it was duplicated somewhere
    John S.
    Nottingham UK.