I'm trying to increase the security level in some drawer/cabinet locks I'm putting in a sideboard, and am attempting to locate traditional half-mortise locks with 3 (or better yet 4) levers. I'll need 7 of them keyed identically, but would prefer that the keying not be identical to the other 10 million made-in-china copies of said lock.

I've found a bunch of UK suppliers, but can't for the life of me find much in the US. The closest US thing I see is from White Chapel: they have 2 models (in both right and left handed versions) that appear from the keys to be 3-lever locks, at ~$36/lock.

Any other ideas, or small lock suppliers that might have escaped my google searching? Almost everything from the major woodworking suppliers is single or double lever, and most of those appear to come in only 1 keying option.

Or, perhaps I'm barking up the wrong tree with my idea of security? Whatever I install needs to be able to accomodate a thin brass escutcheon, so pin tumbler locks (which are readily available) are out. The drawer fronts these will go in are pretty heavy; about 15/16" thick.

What have you guys done in the past when you needed a traditional cabinet lock that provided more than notional security?