Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any appliance repair technicians here?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Koepke View Post
    "Preponderance: the quality or fact of being greater in number."

Today we seem to have a greater number of adults, who were likely over protected as kids, who have no idea what is going to happen when they do something dumb.

Just imagine today's kids who have very little physical activity outside. They will most likely be more prone to injury by doing dumb things kids of my generation learned before the 5th grade.

jtk
    when one generation of kids are over-protected have kids who are under - protected , WHO WILL WIN, I kept my son from being hurt sometime but allow him to suffer at other times, and I hope that he will pass it on to all of his kids

Well I went yesterday and tried one more thing: tried pushing the latch by hand (while the door open) into lock position and fooled it as if the door is closed; then put it into "self-clean cycle" again. I could hear the latch gear moving and it showed "locked" on the control panel. Then I canceled it shortly after and it apparently did the trick and solved the problem. My friend thanked me a lot for saving him a couple of hundred dollars. My advice: never use that "self-clean" feature; some people think it's a dish-washer that will literally clean it whereas all it does is just make it super hot and burn all the things inside but you still have to clean it...

Blog Entries
    Sounds like he owes you a "cold one"
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...Holy Cow....what a ride!"