Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dining room table

Blog Entries
    Wow, now that's a table. Looks heavy duty, but a nice design.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute

Craig, that's a fantastic looking table. I have looked at a lot of designs, and this is the best one I've seen. I really like the contrasting dark legs and rails to the lighter top. Good eye. Congratulations.
    Ken Bryden, Vancouver BC

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bryden View Post
    Craig, that's a fantastic looking table. I have looked at a lot of designs, and this is the best one I've seen. I really like the contrasting dark legs and rails to the lighter top. Good eye. Congratulations.
    Ken Bryden, Vancouver BC
    Thanks, it has darkened enough to come close to matching my Honduran Mahogany buffet beside it I built.

Wow, that is exceptionally nice !! Good job !

Very nice set. Must be a joy to have dinner there.

Enjoy Life...

That is one absofrickenlutely beautiful table. Love the modern understated design. This kind of designs are so much harder to pull off as due to apparent simplicity everything must be spot on. And yours definitely is.

Bravo!

Gorgeous execution and finish Craig. While I love the design, those gaps around the legs just aren't practical in my house as the grandkids would have them filled up with Cheetos and the like in short order.