Thread: A Very Nice DE Installation

A Very Nice DE Installation

Have a look at this

http://corrimalmensshed.weebly.com/

...click on dust extraction

This installation has been in the planning for months and has finally been fired up. It is a group of retired men who have a woodworking shed, actually there are thousands of these sheds in Oz. They planned and installed this over many months and it is a credit to them.
    Chris

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening

You mean to tell me with all that great ingenuity they don't have a 'bin full' sensor???
    I have a CV and love it. I enjoyed going through the website. Thanks for sharing.

Nick

Nice installation, and good going. There's signs they took on board a lot of the more progressive thinking that's about on these dust systems....

ian

I saw this link earlier today on the CV forum and looked at it -- innovative automatic blast gates and an excellent photo essay on building a muffler to sooth the Max's sound output. And I agree with Nick -- they need a bin sensor and I know where they can get one!

Nice installation!

I was impressed with the sense of community that started and sustains this project. It is also clear that these men are giving back to the community.

What a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing