Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: congrats to all the winners and sawmillcreek

congrats to all the winners and sawmillcreek

congrats to all the winners and sawmillcreek

I agree! The neatest thing is that I recognize almost all the names, and couldn't be happier for the guys. At least I know that if I didn't win, someone equally (or MORE) deserving did!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Thien View Post
    I agree! The neatest thing is that I recognize almost all the names, and couldn't be happier for the guys. At least I know that if I didn't win, someone equally (or MORE) deserving did!
    I agree completely Phil
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Congratulations to all the lucky winners. Even though I didn't win anything this time, I still think we are all winners for belonging to and supporting Sawmill Creek.
    Lori K

Now that I didn't win anything, time to go buy more toys... err tools.
    My friend Fred taught me that relationships are like fine tool makers, what you pay is but a small part, what matters most is the time, passion, and care that was spent and the joy that you have.

Oh well - I'm a sad loser Still - and no buts about it - I am happy for those who did win.

I echo Lori's generous comment - I still think we are all winners for belonging to and supporting Sawmill Creek.

She is obviously more eloquent than I
    "... for when we become in heart completely poor, we at once are the treasurers & disbursers of enormous riches."
    WQJudge

Congrats everybody, and what cool prizes thanks to Keith. This was fun, I can't wait to see what you do on the 20th.

Something going on on the 20th?

Congrats to all the winners! Can't say I'm not disappointed not to win that laser though... that woulda been cool in my home shop, eh?
    CarveWright Model C
    Stratos Lathe
    Jet 1014
    Half-a-Brain

Blog Entries
    I read one of Keith's post about the number of Contributors, looked at the number of prizes being offered and thought I might really have a chance at one of them. Not to be. Thanks to Keith for putting it together and congrats to the winners. Lesson learned: No lottery tickets for me; I can't win with the great odds here at the Creek.

I dunno, I looked at the names of the winners and all I could tell was that Keith misspelled MY NAME on each one . . . . . go figure.

Next time I will have to volunteer to do the picking and posting of the names of the winners . . . . . . i'm sure my chances will improve, a bit.

Jim, I think they meant the 20 years celebration, not the 2oth of this month.

Oh well, congrats to the winners. Patrick, the smart aleck

Your all winners!

How about some dessert for everyone

In honor of Sawmill Creek’s 10th Anniversary, Grizzly Industrial is offering a 1 week only, 10% discount on all orders of $300 or more to Sawmill Creek members.

Please use discount code SAWMILL10% when placing your order via phone, online or at one of our showroom locations in Bellingham WA, Springfield MO, or Muncy PA.

Offer is valid from Feb. 11, 2013 – Feb. 17, 2013 and cannot be combined with any other offer. Not valid towards purchase of gift certificates.” 1-800-523-4777 www.grizzly.com.”

There are more prizes coming....if you would like to make this a year long celebration
    Last edited by Jackie Outten; 02-12-2013 at 2:15 PM.

Certainly was looking forward to adding to my shop but....................... Congrats to all as well as the Creek! Best bunch of folks I know.

As one of the winners, thank you all very much. By belonging to SMC we are all winners but I do appreciate your good wishes. Also a big thanks to all the companies that put up the prizes, you are class organizations.
    Last edited by Gordon Eyre; 02-11-2013 at 6:51 PM.
    Best Regards,

Gordon

I agree ... Congrats to,all the winners.

i view a number of sites, but few are as well read as SawmillCreek, and (IMHO, of course) none are as good. A big thanks to everyone that makes this good stuff happen.

Congrats to all of the winners. And thanks to Keith and all of the sponsers for doing this. This is my favorite website that I visit.