Thread: Looking for a new chinese CNC Router

Looking for a new chinese CNC Router

I have a Victor CNC Router (Viccam Victor) which I'm using for 9 years now. I think it's time to buy a new one or at least to convert it. So I'm looking at all these chinese brands and have not much of an idea which one to look into. I bought and imported 2 laser engraver/cutters from China before, so I'm not a complete stranger to the process, I know some trustable laser manufacturers and some which should be avoided, but there are still so many resellers/trading offices. I really would like to buy from a reputable big manufacturer. But would buying a CNC Router from a reputable laser manufacturer be the right thing to do? (Such as G.Weike) As much as I know, they might outsource the production of the cnc router and just stick their brand on it. So which Asian (Chinese/Taiwanese) CNC Router brands that actually manufacture their own machines can you recommend me? I'm going to use it mainly to cut and engrave acrylic and sometimes MDF too, but nothing else for now. I'm thinking about buying a small/middle sized machine. (60-70x90cm or a bit larger.)

2. CNC router parts have extremely high customer service in the U.S. I'm in the same boat as you, I'm looking to buy a cnc router. For about the same cost, including shipping from overseas you could have a brand new U.S. router. (In my case this is true since I'm looking to buy a 48"x96" cnc router) What's not included from CNC router parts are the spindle, table, work board and PC. In my opinion buy from U.S. is the way to go.

I took the plunge and purchased our 2nd CNC from China (salecnc dot com) ran right out of the box, great communication during the buy, shipping and setup. Well built, solid and no issues with control software other than the usual learning curve...
    Creative Woodwork and Design
    Vector Studio 22

4. Companies involved with cnc routers have flooded into the market in these years, it is hard to find a reputable manufacturer with good machine and good service. For customers, my recommendation is to visit the company before purchase, or at least have someone in china to do the inspection. Only 1/10 of the companies in china manufacture their own machines, and only 1/100 knows technical staff about cnc routers. So eyes should be kept open when dealing with these companies.
    LIMAC CNC Router Ltd
    Tianjin, China

5. Can you recommend a good laser provider?

We just bought one, the machine keeps making horizontal lines when engraving stamps and support from china was not helpful so far.

The manual actually mentions my issues with the laser but the translation is so badly done that I have no idea what was the author trying to say.

So yeah, good vendors are hard to find.