Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????

Inconceivable!

Love the reference Daniel & Jim! Frequently quoted in my household.
    Last edited by Chris Griggs; 02-22-2013 at 8:19 AM.
    Woodworking is terrific for keeping in shape, but it's also a deadly serious killing system...

I'm kind of surprised someone picked up the reference so fast. Guess William Goldman is more popular than I thought.

daniel
    Not all chemicals are bad. Without hydrogen or oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.

Quote Originally Posted by daniel lane View Post
    I'm kind of surprised someone picked up the reference so fast. Guess William Goldman is more popular than I thought.
    Just watched it last weekend for the umpteenth time....it was the first time for my seven year old though. I though my wife and I were going to die laughing at his reactions!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Dickson View Post
    Just watched it last weekend for the umpteenth time....it was the first time for my seven year old though. I though my wife and I were going to die laughing at his reactions!
    Somewhere I have one of the early '70s printings, I intend to read it to my son before I show him the movie. Maybe when he's sick in bed someday...

daniel
    Not all chemicals are bad. Without hydrogen or oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.

I wonder if its too late to get the bishop from that movie to officiate my wedding......

Woodworking is terrific for keeping in shape, but it's also a deadly serious killing system...

I think Peter Cook died in the mid-90's, so probably too late.
    " Be willing to make mistakes in your basements, garages, apartments and palaces. I have made many. Your first attempts may be poor. They will not be futile. " - M.S. Bickford, Mouldings In Practice