Thread: Corel Borders Plugin

Corel Borders Plugin

Hello SawMill Creekers, Creekets, And Creekies.

I have been working with Corel Draw For Awhile now. I have never purchased any additional plugins, or fonts. Any ways here is my question

Is there any Corel Craw Plugins that has Different Borders, Shape's... I have found a few DingBat fonts that will kind of do the trick. But it is not what i am looking for. It would be nice to be able to have a plugin were u select the type of boarder. Flame, Rope, BarbWire. or hearts. And then be able to stretch it around. Edit the options like thickness, Hairline, Fill Pattern, Shade.

Any one have the Foggiest Clue? I have been getting border graphics off of google. Converting them in Corel Draw. It gets kind of tedious....

Thanks Creekers, Creekets, and Creekies.

Sincerely.
    To the people who correct grammar to prove a point

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

I use borders from "http://all-free-download.com" and then modify, stretch, curve, as necessary...
    Epilog Helix 60w
    Epilog Mini 18 30W
    Purex Xbase 200
    CorelDRAW X7
    Wood Carver

There are some borders included in your CorelDraw clipart and they are rather easy to make if you have a little patience.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

If you can get hold of earlier versions of CorelDraw like 5 or 8 these came with very good clipart for LOTSA stuff. Came with hard copy catalog, easy to navigate, quick to browse etc. Perhaps flee bay has a seller.

Bruce
    Epilog TT 35W, 2 LMI SE225CV's
    CorelDraw 4 through 11
    CarveWright
    paper and pencils

All the fonts on your computer should be available to Corel. Whether from PhotoShop, Microsoft Office
    etc any program you have that includes fonts.

You will have to open Corel's Bitstream Manager, then start the process to find fonts on you computer.
    This manager is great as you can load just the fonts you regularly use, then load the ones individually as needed.
    If you load say 1000 fonts this can slow down your computer, so just have the ones loaded that you regularly use.

Search out a videos on this and it will show just how it works.
    Martin Boekers

1 - Epilog Radius 25watt laser 1998
    1 - Epilog Legend EXT36 75watt laser 2005
    1 - Epilog Legend EXT36 75watt laser 2007
    1 - Epilog Fusion M2 32 120watt laser with camera 2015
    2 - Geo Knight K20S 16x20 Heat Press
    Geo Knight K Mug Press,
    Ricoh GX-7000 Dye Sub Printer
    Zerox Phaser 6360 Laser Printer
    numerous other tools and implements
    of distruction/distraction!

David your website http://all-free-download.com is one of those sites with a bunch of add's and every page u go to some how wants to get your credit card number. SHutterstock would be nice but i dont want to pay 700 for some photo's i could probably get for free... Just waiting for the 1000 TERABYTE hard drive to hit the market then i will download trillions of pictures..

Also called 1 petabyte. People at Peta are going to be Pissed.

Last edited by Jesse Anderson; 03-06-2013 at 8:33 AM.
    To the people who correct grammar to prove a point

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."