Thread: JessEm Mast-R-Lift II price drop on Amazon.com

Cool JessEm Mast-R-Lift II price drop on Amazon.com

I have been eyeing a lift for my router table and yesterday I bit the bullet when Amazon.com dropped the price of the Mast-R-Lift from 349.99 to 295.22. It had been sitting on the 349.99 price tag for quite awhile and when it dropped over 50 dollars in one day it was too good of a deal to pass on. Just wanted to put the info out there to all my SMC buddies before Amazon raises the price again!

That's how I got mine. Who is the actual source of the lift? When I got mine it was Rockler.

How does this one differ from the Incra or Woodpecker's system?

Jess-Em makes the Incra lift for them. They are almost identical.

Denny, that's a great price. Been watching Amazon for lift deals. Unfortunately for me, I wanted the Incra version of the Jessem lift, which is still $339.95
    John, the Rockler branded Jessem Mast-r-lift II fits the openings in Rockler and Bench Dog table openings. The one on sale on Amazon is Jessem branded and fits most other tables.
    Rich, Incra teamed with both Jessem and Woodpecker's to have them brand their lifts with the Incra colors and their unique Magnalock rings for their router plate opening.

I just ordered the Incra Mast-r-lift II from Tom Walz at Carbide Processors. He's a Friend of the Creek. They give you a 10% discount on purchases. Got the lift for $321 and change, delivered. Can't wait for it to come and install it in my table.

I believe Incra uses the MagnaLOCK for their throat plate system. Does not need any tools. Some people find that more advantageous...

Jim
    "Your beliefs don't make you a better person...your behavior does."