Thread: Anyone recognise this font please ?

Anyone recognise this font please ?

Not interested in the logo but want to add extra lettering in the same or similar font.

Many thanks
    John S.
    Nottingham UK.

Generic Chinese 500 x 300 laser with Laserworks V6.0_____ VCarve pro and Aspire._____ Techno Isel router 300 x 300
    Roland CAM 2200 drag engraver.____ Sieg KX1 CNC Mill.______ Sieg KX3 CNC Mill. _____ Plus loads of crap

Have u tried Da Font .Com Look through those....
    To the people who correct grammar to prove a point

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

With some minor tweaks, ITC Century Bold might work. Garamond looked close too. I haven't found an exact match that covers the d, g & p all at the same time
    I read recipes the same way I read science fiction. I get to the end and I think, "Well, that’s not going to happen."

I went through all of mine but couldn't find a match. I'm guessing that it has been customized specifically for that logo.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Try Whatthefont.com

That looks like the Bridgeport mills logo and that would just be their own design.
    Some people go their whole life wondering if they made a difference in the world, Marines don't have that problem.(R. Reagan)

Epilog Helix 60 watt laser
    Corel Draw X5
    EngraveLab 8

Bodoni Poster italic manually joined together.

There's now an Opentype font which does this automatically:

http://cargocollective.com/mollybram...-Poster-Script

but with added script details / features.