Thread: Las Vegas Woodworking stores/sites??

Las Vegas Woodworking stores/sites??

Off to Las Vegas this weekend for a week of R& R.( No Really!!) Too much snow in Southern Ontario!!
    Any one know of any decent Woodworking stores/sites to visit(Not much of a gambler) Been to Woodworkers Emporium but is there anything else worthwhile?? I mean Woodworking wise, before all the smarta$$ replies LOL

Mike

Nothing specific that I can recommend as I tend to not leave the strip when there but there is a shop / display window sorta thing at street level around the Aria that always seems to have a few interesting furniture pieces and tables in it. Last time I was there they had a really big and interesting looking table with some smaller pieces made of wood sitting on it. Clearly a show-piece.

The elevators typically have some cool veneer in them.
    Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
    -Bill Watterson

Reminds me of my safari in Africa. Somebody forgot the corkscrew and for several days we had to live on nothing but food and water.
    -W. C. Fields

Wellll, yes. The Las Vegas Design Center has changed their approach, and it is now open to the public. You should be able to find some inspiration there.
    It came to pass...
    "Curiosity is the ultimate power tool." - Roy Underhill
    The road IS the destination.