Robert, the hose connections were something of a bear to figure out, so here are the details.

The inlet to the SDD is 5", and my PVC piping/hose is 4", so I purchased a 5"-4" reducer from Oneida with the SDD. I requested the reducer be crimped on both ends.

The SDD chip outlet is 6", so I ordered some 6" hose from Oneida with the cyclone. I connected the hose to the SDD and the 30gal fiber drum lid using some 6" duct flanges I got at Home Depot.

The SDD exhaust port is 6", and the Harbor Freight DC inlet port is 5", so I used a 6"-5" Oneida reducer, again crimped both ends. The 5" hose came with the DC, so I cut a short piece of it to go between the SDD and the DC.

The DC exhaust port is 5", so I was hoping to find a 5" flange of some kind for the circular piece of plywood. No such luck, so I just bought a 6-5 reducer (or expander in my case) from a local HVAC supplier (this was after my Oneida purchase; otherwise I probably would have ordered from them), cut a 6" hole in the plywood and sealed around the expander with caulk.

I used aluminum duct tape for the other joints, and it works great.