Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ADA Training Session May 2013

1. Keith, Aaron and family,
    after I finally recovered from the 10 hour drive back, I just wanted to say thanks for the great weekend......I can't stop thinking about the potential with these signs! I appreciate you sharing all of your expertise and techniques and am planning to start implementing them very soon. Sorry that I had to leave early......I could have stayed for a couple more days in fact.
    all the best,
    Brian Clancy

ps. If you could send up that sign u made, I'll give it to my kids for their playroom.

2. Keith
    I see I missed the photo op.......just as well, probably would have ruined the picture!
    Brian

Brian,

Sorry about being late taking the picture, you were the first to leave and I didn't realize that we hadn't taken a picture until after you left.

I will send your plaque and DVD to you ASAP.

Thanks Brian,
    Keith

4. thanks again Keith......great weekend.
    Brian

5. Hi Keith
    hope you are doing well. saw your lastest victorian sign......looks great.
    I also see that you are organizing a class for June. A friend of mine may contact you at some point to take one of your classes....I was singing your praises!
    Also just following up to see if you got a chance to send the items in the mail.

my address: Brian Clancy, 12 Anderson road east, Sherman, CT 06784

thanks
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    Brian,

Sorry about being late taking the picture, you were the first to leave and I didn't realize that we hadn't taken a picture until after you left.

I will send your plaque and DVD to you ASAP.

Thanks Brian,
    Keith

Brian,

Thanks, we may not get enough people for the June session, if not we will reschedule.
    I have your sign and DVD sitting in the shop waiting for the next trip to the post office which should be today. I have Gary's sample signs to ship today and my short list of jobs is getting more manageable with just two large signs on the project list right now. I spent about ten days getting ready for the last ADA session so I have been making up the time as fast as possible to get back on my delivery schedule.

UPS destroyed the last Vector Table I shipped, they ran over a corner of the crate or dropped something very very heavy on it and destroyed the supports under the table. I built a wooden crate that I thought would protect the table but that's impossible these days I guess. Now I have to build another vector table and find another way to protect it, maybe a welded steel box this time