Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Lenox Die Master Bi Metal Blades

They are the only blades I use any more. A little pricy but way worth the extra.
    Pete

* It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep for life - Sister Elizabeth Kenny *
    I think this equates nicely to wood turning as well . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Kent View Post
    Resurrecting this 3 year old thread. My Lennox Diemaster 2 (1/2" x .035, 3 tpi hook) dulled and I put my previous 1/2" Timberwolf (with 4 or 5 tpi) blade back on. There is no comparison. I was cutting some sycamore and the blade wandered all over the place, and left bad ridges.
    [snip]
    Brian, wow, is that the same DM blade Reed sent you three years ago? If so, not a bad run!

Reed, if I go to the Oregon Industrial website, there is no path through "wood cutting" to bi-metal blades. And yet the 3 tpi hook tooth Diemaster 2 have been ideal. Is there something I am missing?
    Veni Vidi Vendi Vente! I came, I saw, I bought a large coffee!

I don't know about their web site. Since I am local, I call them up, and they have me on record for the blades I use. Phone may work easier for you.

robo hippy

Thank you, Reed. Just curious. I placed another order a few days ago, and ordered the exact same kind that have worked so well.
    Veni Vidi Vendi Vente! I came, I saw, I bought a large coffee!