Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: WARNING concerning Access Used Lasers

1. Bosworth

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Shepherd View Post
    Hi Jacky, very sorry for you going through that. Talk to your lawyer. A Judgement is not a promise to pay, it's just the first legal step of trying to get your money back. It's the legal ruling that they owe you the money. Sounds like you got that. Now the court says they owe you the money, you have to follow other steps to get your money.

It's my understanding that the following methods are methods of getting payment. You should talk to your lawyer about which one makes the most sense for your situation :

-Garnishment

-Writ of Fieri Facias

-Docketing of Judgement

-Interrogatories
    Hi Scott
    Thanks for tour reply
    My message was also to give everybody my lawyer ad.
    So if people & people ask for judgment, things will move ?
    I'm well trying to have my money back but the first thing I want is to stop the Bosworth family swindles people with complete impunity.
    As they are really thief's and founded a good "business" since years & years all over the states and outside your country.
    I' ve seen there is a Facebook page called Access Business Solutions for complying(?)
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Acces...26796734042729
    Should it be an idea that everyone who has been scammed
    by these people, post his/her misadventure with this swindler's family ?
    I thing my lawyer is not very accurate as the judgment has been done nearly one year ago ?
    I've contacted some companies in Hudson for debt collection ? will keep you informed .

Best regards

Jacky

Since 2012 I have tried to get Bosworths to pay me for my laser. I hired a law firm in Hudson WI & filed suit. Bosworth filed a financial disclosure & their only assets are $250 in office furniture - $250 in office equipment - $250 in stripped out machines! They have finally worn me down & I will not spend any more money on lawyers for this matter. Rob & Diane talk a pretty picture but they are LIARS & con artists. Its difficult to post this message & not use mostly swear words when referring Rob & Diane Bosworth. Thats all...thanks to all who have posted their experiences with these people & thanks to this forum for keeping this running at the top of the list. Hopefully it has saved other poor, unsuspecting souls from this trap.
    Universal PLS 6.75 75 watt
    Trotec Speedy 300 60 watt

I have sold pool cues on consignment worth up to $8000 when I had less than $100 in the bank. While it was nice to have 8k in my hands I immediately sent the money less commission to the person who trusted me with his cue. To me consignment funds are not revenue to be used for overhead. The ONLY revenue is the commission for handling the transaction. There is no moral, ethical and possibly no legal excuse for withholding that money.
    Running Chinese 100w - Glass Tube - in China
    Also have - Universal 660 - in USA

Astounding......

Sooner or later they will take money from the wrong people and it won't end well. I've added up the numbers just from this thread....we aren't talking chump change, this is some serious weight of dollar.
    You did what !

5. Hello everybody
    First of all, happy new year for 2017 from Rwanda.
    i'm passing from time to time on this forum about Bosworth and co ...
    Please check this link for info and the new job of these thiefs

Good job
    Bye and hope that someone will resolve his problem with them
    Last edited by Mike Null; 01-26-2017 at 7:11 PM. Reason: deleted link

After a year later, I'm curious to know the status of everyone's cases. This is a terrible injustice for everyone who's been involved with Access.
    Gerber Composer, Omega, & Edge
    Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
    --------------------------------
    Previously: Epilog Legend EXT 75W

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jacques Babilon View Post
    Hello everybody
    First of all, happy new year for 2017 from Rwanda.
    i'm passing from time to time on this forum about Bosworth and co ...
    Please check this link for info and the new job of these thiefs

Good job
    Bye and hope that someone will resolve his problem with them
    Apparently you can report the campaign but with me not having a gofund me account or facebook account I can't post a link to this thread.

Would be nice if they pulled the campaign.
    Last edited by Mike Null; 01-26-2017 at 7:10 PM. Reason: removed gofundme link
    John S.
    Nottingham UK.

Generic Chinese 500 x 300 laser with Laserworks V6.0_____ VCarve pro and Aspire._____ Techno Isel router 300 x 300
    Roland CAM 2200 drag engraver.____ Sieg KX1 CNC Mill.______ Sieg KX3 CNC Mill. _____ Plus loads of crap

Quote Originally Posted by John Stevenson View Post
    Apparently you can report the campaign but with me not having a gofund me account or facebook account I can't post a link to this thread.

Would be nice if they pulled the campaign.
    I posted a comment on their campaign directing people to look here, no links allowed but I gave them enough info to find it. I also reported it to gofundme. Who knows what they will do.

Edit:
    Here is the auto-reply from Gofundme.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our Trust &Safety team will be investigating the page and taking appropriate action.Please note that:
    1. We will not be able to disclose any details about an ongoinginvestigation.
    2. Personal disputes between two parties will be ignored and should be settledwith law enforcement.
    3. Your personal information will be kept confidential from the CampaignOrganizer.

In addition to the report you have submitted to us, we encourageyou to contact law enforcement officials in your area if you believe this useris committing fraud or breaking the law in any way.
    Our team will respond if we have any further questions. Whileevery report will be reviewed, we cannot respond to every complaint.
    Regards,
    GoFundMe Trust and Safety Team
    Last edited by Gary Hair; 01-26-2017 at 6:51 PM. Reason: added reply from gofundme

Surprise, surprise, gofundme removed my comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Hair View Post
    Surprise, surprise, gofundme removed my comment.

i found the page and posted a comment calling them out for their scamming, the page was closed an hour later.

Same happened to me. I had a uls laser I sent to them, the kept saying it's slow now, nobody's buying ..., finally said send it back, then it magically sold. they still owe me close to 5000. This was 2006 - 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Henry View Post
    Since 2012 I have tried to get Bosworths to pay me for my laser. I hired a law firm in Hudson WI & filed suit. Bosworth filed a financial disclosure & their only assets are $250 in office furniture - $250 in office equipment - $250 in stripped out machines! They have finally worn me down & I will not spend any more money on lawyers for this matter. Rob & Diane talk a pretty picture but they are LIARS & con artists. Its difficult to post this message & not use mostly swear words when referring Rob & Diane Bosworth. Thats all...thanks to all who have posted their experiences with these people & thanks to this forum for keeping this running at the top of the list. Hopefully it has saved other poor, unsuspecting souls from this trap.
    Gary Lyben