Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: WARNING concerning Access Used Lasers

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Shepherd View Post
    They have a Facebook page for their new business as well, if that's your thing. Might be able to post on there or get comments posted.
    Yea, and notice the facebook was created back in November 28, 2012
    Rabbit RL-80-9060
    Roland SP-540i
    Graphtec ce5000-60
    Graphtec fc7000-100
    Happy HDC2-1501
    Juki 1541s

Hmmmmm...... so did they give themselves thier own award?????

http://www.engraversconnection.com/blog/?m=201304
    Martin Boekers

1 - Epilog Radius 25watt laser 1998
    1 - Epilog Legend EXT36 75watt laser 2005
    1 - Epilog Legend EXT36 75watt laser 2007
    1 - Epilog Fusion M2 32 120watt laser with camera 2015
    2 - Geo Knight K20S 16x20 Heat Press
    Geo Knight K Mug Press,
    Ricoh GX-7000 Dye Sub Printer
    Zerox Phaser 6360 Laser Printer
    numerous other tools and implements
    of distruction/distraction!

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    David,

I heard the Rob had started another business and a little searching brought up this information:

Rob Bosworth
    Engravers Connection
    (715) 808-8061
    engraversconnection.com

Hope this helps!

A quick search on Engraving Etc. and I see that his signature changed from Access to Engravers Connection around April/May of last year - a post on April 22, 2012 was Access and the next post on May 14, 2012 was Engravers Connection. His most recent post was May 31, 2013. Just FYI.

With Dan on this one, its virtual legalised theft in my opinion when a company goes down the pan , then starts up again the next day with a new name, Cant see how you would ever stop it though, as you would just get people opening the new company in their wives/family members name. Its a can of worms, and I really feel for people that get mixed up with failing companys, the collateral damage can often take out whole chains of company's, and the guys lower down don't see it coming. Hopefully this is just a blip for Rob and he will pay his bills and carry on, he was (is) a good bloke.
    L Squared Lasers UK
    2 x Halo Lasers 20 watt fiber
    1 x Halo CO2 Galvo System
    1 x Shenhui 1512 80 watt
    3 x Electrox D40
    3 x electrox Scriba 2
    1 x Electrox Scorpion 40 watt Fibre
    1 x Epilog EXT36 75 watt.

Quote Originally Posted by matthew knott View Post
    Hopefully this is just a blip for Rob and he will pay his bills and carry on, he was (is) a good bloke.
    I hate to sound like a broken record, but this isn't a matter of not paying a bill or paying it late.
    This is a matter of taking money that never belonged to him. (except the commission)
    Two VERY different things.. one is unfortunate (but understandable when things go bad.)
    The other is a felony.

6. Hitec solutions
    Our company is representing ULS in Middle East , 2 years and half ago we ordered one machine from Diane C. Bosworth , Access Business Solutions, Inc. and she never send the machine nor refund our money ( 20000 USD) . If anyone is interested to know more about this case , plz contact me . I have all documents to prove my claim.
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 06-20-2013 at 10:16 AM.

Access Business Solutions - Rob Bosworth purchased my laser in Sept. 2012. His wife, Diane, has been stringing me along for 9 months, making excuses for not paying me the remaining $14,000 on our original $19,000 agreement. Rob discontinued all communication with me after he took posession of my laser. After 6 months, Diane drew up a new agreement to start making monthly payments but just like our original agreement, they have not honored it. I hired a lawyer today & will be filing in civil court. Sandy Henry
    Universal PLS 6.75 75 watt
    Trotec Speedy 300 60 watt

Blog Entries
    Wow, at first I thought it was as simple as one (maybe two) failures at the end of the business. Now it's starting to look like a serious amount of money has been lost to Rob and Diane... and these are only the stories we know about.
    Hi-Tec Designs, LLC -- Owner (and self-proclaimed LED guru )

Trotec 80W Speedy 300 laser w/everything
    CAMaster Stinger CNC (25" x 36" x 5")
    USCutter 24" LaserPoint Vinyl Cutter
    Jet JWBS-18QT-3 18", 3HP bandsaw
    Robust Beauty 25"x52" wood lathe w/everything
    Jet BD-920W 9"x20" metal lathe
    Delta 18-900L 18" drill press

Flame Polisher (ooooh, FIRE!)
    Freeware: InkScape, Paint.NET, DoubleCAD XT
    Paidware: Wacom Intuos4 (Large), CorelDRAW X5

Rob and Diane Bosworth

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Henry View Post
    Access Business Solutions - Rob Bosworth purchased my laser in Sept. 2012. His wife, Diane, has been stringing me along for 9 months, making excuses for not paying me the remaining $14,000 on our original $19,000 agreement. Rob discontinued all communication with me after he took posession of my laser. After 6 months, Diane drew up a new agreement to start making monthly payments but just like our original agreement, they have not honored it. I hired a lawyer today & will be filing in civil court. Sandy Henry
    Sandy I also have turned this over to my attorney. I think the criminal intent has been shown here. Joe Flores
    Joe F.
    Graphtec FC 2230 Plotter
    Universal X-660 Laser

If you google for "Access Business Solutions" you will get more of their clients who are complaining about them.

http://www.yelp.com.au/biz/access-bu...lutions-hudson
    http://hudson-wi.patch.com/listings/...ss-solutions-3

This is beginning to look like quite a bit of money. Seeing as they're brokering lasers, it seems like their business costs should be quite modest. So I wonder where all the do-re-mi is going.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Flores View Post
    Hello all just want to tell you about a problem I am having with Access Used Lasers. They sold my laser per an agreement we had. Received $6000.00 deposit. After they sold the laser they did not pay me the last $6000.00. Now they are not answering my phone calls. I trusted Robert now it looks like I will have to sue them,access@usedlasers.com or via phone at 715-386-8021. Be careful out there folks, I will keep you posted. Joe Flores

Add yet another person still waiting for the remainder of my payment from access used lasers but unfortunately my adventure goes all the way back to 2007. I worked with them every time Diane said they needed more time. The last payment arrangement agreed on came out as low as $25 a week and even that they can't hold up on their end. The only time I even get them going again is if I threaten law suit or contact the BBB. Joe did you ever get your situation finally worked out? I just wish I found this thread sooner. It's sad to say but Im more bitter now knowing how many others they screwed over. I do not recommend them for anything.

13. Our company works in Rwanda In sept 2009 we ordered one machine from Diane C. Bosworth , Access Business Solutions, Inc. and she never send the machine. (19000 USD)
    After months & months of promisses from Diane to refund ... nothing came back. She complained about the economic crisis in the USA etc ...
    We threatened Diane with complaint in the court and then received in june 2010 and feb 2011 a beginning of refund (2500 USD) and promisses of integral refund every month ... and till 2 nothing more.
    Today we are in a procedure with a lawyer and judgement will be taken in the court within a few days.
    It's incredible that a company likes Access Business Solutions is still in business today and they never been in judgement ?
    If anyone is interested to know more about this case, . I have all documents to prove my claim.

This whole story is really sad with all the people that they have (allegedly) screwed over, and that they continue to do business, I just got a sales flyer in my email from usedlasers.com so they are definitely still buying and selling.
    Universal PLS 6.120D 75 watt
    MutiCam Apex CNC 4'x8' w 6 bit TC.
    EnrRoute 6 Pro 3d software.
    Vision 2550 Rotary Engraver.

Blog Entries
    The best we can do is keep this thread active, so Google searches on the company (and owners) will pop up the real info on their behavior...
    Hi-Tec Designs, LLC -- Owner (and self-proclaimed LED guru )

Trotec 80W Speedy 300 laser w/everything
    CAMaster Stinger CNC (25" x 36" x 5")
    USCutter 24" LaserPoint Vinyl Cutter
    Jet JWBS-18QT-3 18", 3HP bandsaw
    Robust Beauty 25"x52" wood lathe w/everything
    Jet BD-920W 9"x20" metal lathe
    Delta 18-900L 18" drill press

Flame Polisher (ooooh, FIRE!)
    Freeware: InkScape, Paint.NET, DoubleCAD XT
    Paidware: Wacom Intuos4 (Large), CorelDRAW X5