Thread: Logged in

Logged in

I had a computer virus a couple of weeks ago and had to re-install Win 7 from scratch. Since then I have to log in each time I visit the forum (which is 3 or times a day). Whereas before the system kept me logged in so when I visited the forum all I had to do was select new messages, review, mark all forums read and move on. Anyone know how to set it so I don't have to keep logging in?

Thanks
    Jack

Jack when you log in ....do you check the "Remember me" box before you click the "Log In" button?
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Fitzgerald View Post
    Jack when you log in ....do you check the "Remember me" box before you click the "Log In" button?
    Yes Ken I did a couple of times without luck. Oddly enough I tried it again after this post earlier today and I just came back to check new posts and did not have to log in so I guess it worked. Thanks!

Jack

Check your internet settings to see if the cookies tab is set correctly. If that is set to the win7 default, it won't remember your sites. The other place to check is on your browser - explorer or firefox etc. They have settings that will stop cookies from being accepted too.