Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What has happened to Amazon.com

Blog Entries
    My wife and I use Amazon Prime often and have not noticed any delays or bad packaging although plumbing fittings, tools and yarn are not susceptible to bad packaging.

Prime orders are still getting shipped at lightning speed. It appears that Free Supersaver Shipping orders are being intentionally delayed.

I went back & checked where my orders have been shipped from. A couple of years ago, most orders were shipped out of Indiana and Illinois. The last couple of years not a single order has been shipped form those locations. Most orders now coming from the east coast or out west.
    The reason my have to do with Indiana going after Amazon about not collecting sales tax.

I must just be lucky as I have had very few problems with Amazon. I also have a Prime membership which provides two day shipping with most items.

Overall, my experience with Amazon is very good.

I have gotten a couple of damaged items over the years and an email to them resolved the problem. I would rather do it thru email than stay on the line holding forever.