Thread: [B]Is it snowing where you are?[/B]

Is it snowing where you are?

I'm still sitting in warm weather, but #2 son sent a picture of #1 grandson trying to deal with the snow...
    Attached Images Attached Images

All I can say Al that it had better not be as I am only some two hundred mils north of you. The rain has started, same storm front as up north, expecting something over an inch.
    Keith M

Unhappy

It isn't snowing here, it is ICING! We have had over 3" of ice in the last two days, thousands without power and a FLOOD. Presently still icing and 22 degrees, glad I've got gas heat in the shop.
    Eddie in So. West Virginia BP

Al- That's not a storm!

I can still see the shovel handle - I have a car I can't see in my driveway - seriously!

Cleared the drive 3 times yesterday & there is another foot of the stuff on it today, not including where it's drifted - my sister who lives next door couldn't get out of her house - her door opens out! - spent an hour trying to get my 30 year old snowblower working again a little bit ago & finally gave up. Old Man Winter won by a knockout.

Either one of my friends with a plow will bail me out or I'll just wait for it to melt in the spring

Looking forward to heading to Houston on Thursday - If the runways are cleared by then!
    God Bless America!

Tom Sweeney BP

I must be crazy...

...'cause I want to move here! This picture was taken in Elkton, MD, home of #2 son and #1 grandson.

No. 1 (and only) daughter lives in Baltimore, at the bottom of a hill where she would also have trouble seeing over the snow.

No. 1 son lives in Calvert County, MD but he and his wife are stranded at a bed and breakfast in rural VA where they were celebrating Valentine's Day.

I could put up with the snow if I was closer to home.

Uncle Al

My Dad lives right near Elkton

As of earlier today the plow truck could not get to his developement

But hey Family is family right & It's real nice there 3 seasons out of 4
    God Bless America!

Tom Sweeney BP