Thread: can't see all post on a thread

can't see all post on a thread

Several times,
    when I see a thread has been update with new post and I click open the thread, I only see the post I saw when I viewed the thread previously. None of the newer post show.

for example thread: http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...8and-house-%29
    I see on the forum thread list that this thread has 23 replies, but when I open the thread it's only shows 14 post.

I have the option in my settings for "Number of Posts to Show Per Page" set to 40.

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Click the "Display" pull-down in the upper right and select "Linear Mode".
    Hi-Tec Designs, LLC -- Owner (and self-proclaimed LED guru )

Trotec 80W Speedy 300 laser w/everything
    CAMaster Stinger CNC (25" x 36" x 5")
    USCutter 24" LaserPoint Vinyl Cutter
    Jet JWBS-18QT-3 18", 3HP bandsaw
    Robust Beauty 25"x52" wood lathe w/everything
    Jet BD-920W 9"x20" metal lathe
    Delta 18-900L 18" drill press

Flame Polisher (ooooh, FIRE!)
    Freeware: InkScape, Paint.NET, DoubleCAD XT
    Paidware: Wacom Intuos4 (Large), CorelDRAW X5

Nope, there's an issue Dan. Steve Clarkson posted something and it's showing "0" replies on the main window. When you click on the thread, it's shows 2 replies. Same thing on all the areas. I see on the main forum page in the sign section, the latest thread is one that says "one for Keith", but when you go to that forum, that's not showing the thread with the latest post, and it's showing things like it hasn't been updated. When you click the actual post, it shows Keith's update to that thread today, but from outside that thread, it doesn't look right.

Also, I posted a reply to that thread, it said there was a database error posting it, then I tried to repost it and it said it had already been posted. I clicked on the thread and it had my post, even though it gave me an error message saying the post had failed due to a database error.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

It just happened on this thread too- Here's the screen shot of it :

Attachment 271916
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Try refreshing three four time and later if it not helping then try contacting the administrator of the site regarding the issue.