Thread: Turning 2013 Cincinnati

Turning 2013 Cincinnati

Got here and am having a ball all ready.Have seen J.Donaldson and a couple others I think most will get here in the morning.Pictures to start tomorrow.
    Comments and Constructive Criticism Welcome

Haste in every craft or business brings failures. Herodotus,450 B.C.

Keep us updated, would really like to be there.

Sorry guy's had a great time but forgot my computer power cord plus batter's for my camera,will have some pictures when my buddy sends me the ones he took. Seen S.Schlumpf , J.Keeton. Had a demo class with A.Carter on his suspended piece and another demo on split and reglued bowls. There was a couple others but can't remember there names sorry about that. So SMC had a pretty good showing at the symposium.
    Comments and Constructive Criticism Welcome

Haste in every craft or business brings failures. Herodotus,450 B.C.

If any of you can attend this symposium, I would highly recommend it. Great venue, excellent demonstrators and good food. It is a biennial event, so mark your calendars for the middle of October 2015! Saw Harry several times, along with some other creekers. Great demos!!

Also enjoyed a week with Steve Schlumpf and his wife visiting with us! Can't say enough about that. Steve also gifted me one of his excellent SW forms which now graces a prime display spot in our great room. Thanks, Steve!

John and Steve stopped by my home on their way to OVWG Symposium, and I didn't recognize Steve without his beard!

Again with the beard...

Had a great time visiting with Jamie and also at the symposium! Started a separate thread on my trip so as not to hijack Harry's thread.

Great meeting you Harry! Was nice to meet a number of Creekers there!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!