Thread: Avatar

Unhappy Avatar

How do I get an Avatar of my/for my signon picutre?

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)

here is how

You need a pic that is a maximum of 50 pixels x 50 pixels. If you do not have photo software to do that then you can e-mail me a jpeg file photo which I can crop and compress to the proper size. I sent you a PM with 3 different e-mail addresses since you said you had a problem e-mailing me.

You upload the avatar by going to your "user cp" button at the top of the page and edit your user avatar options (bottom of the page)
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

Thanks Ken. I'll take a look at my photo software before I bother you with this.

Hey Byron, you helping to keep Earl's in business or do you shop downtown ? How about that downtown BBQ joint, they still open, expect to check them out in a few days, I feel a grandkids visit coming on.

Talking Come On Down

Bobby,
    If yoy do visit Fredericksburg, give me a call. If you are interested, I can send an off line email with my phone number etc.

I'm at home 90% of the time working in my shop. If not there, at the local big box stores. I have a bumper sticker that says "Home Depot is my Toy Store."
    If sawdust were gold, I'd be rich!

Byron Trantham
    Fredericksburg, VA
    WUD WKR1