Thread: Help removing Comodo Internet Security Premium

Help removing Comodo Internet Security Premium

How do you remove that program ? Tried every which way and NOTHING I HAVE TRIED WORKS ! It's off the desktop, but still in the programs file. How do I get that program out ?

If you have Windows, did you try to go to Control Panel and then to Programs (Add/Remove programs)?
    Rudy

45-WATT Epilog Mini-24, CorelDraw X6,
    Wacom Intuos Tablet, Flame Polisher
    George Knight DC16 Heat Press
    BJ890 Muli-Function Mug Press
    Ricoh GX e3300n printer
    Vacc-U-Press VP3030

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy Ress View Post
    If you have Windows, did you try to go to Control Panel and then to Programs (Add/Remove programs)?
    what Rudy said!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy Ress View Post
    Oh, I tried that . SEVERAL times! This what I get:

1. When I went into programs , I see the Comodo Internet Security Premium program in the list of programs . BUT there is a bit of a difference . The program is showing up like a white square piece of paper with a bent right edge..

2. I click uninstall , and it says preparing to remove.

3. Then , it says please wait while Windows prepares to uninstall.

4. Then, a rectangle box pops up on the screen from Comodo Internet Security that says

" A network error occured while attempting to read from the file :C\Windows\Installer\cis_setup_x86.msi"

Then, I press ok , and then the uninstaller basically stops the uninstall and I am back where I started.

can you just delete the program file in the programs directory? Google how to remove comodo internet security...you may have missed some steps.

Tried that. The Comodo setup wizard tried to do it, but got the same response.

Went into properties , and found that the program file is 2.45 KB

you can try revo uninstaller freeware...this is supposed to remove anything.

I used ccleaner to get rid of it in the registry, AFTER uninstalling it, and making sure the program folder was gone.
    https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/standard
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night