Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boston Chippendale Blockfront Chest

Quote Originally Posted by glenn bradley View Post
    That is a beauty. I don't follow that style much but, you don't have to know anything about the style of that piece to see that it is a top notch execution.

I love the way the forums make you think about things outside your usual areas. I was intrigued by the drawer front construction and found this. The drawer front shaping is about 2 minutes in. Very interesting but, not near as interesting as Robert's thread. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work.
    GLENN, was there supposed to be a link attached? Thank you, Patrick

I haven't been to the flatwork section for a long time. what a delight to find this today. splendid work. Much talent displayed here.
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning, the devil says, "oh crap she's up!"

Tolerance is giving every other human being every right that you claim for yourself.

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts are gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts will happen to man. All things are connected. " Chief Seattle Duwamish Tribe

Sweeeeeeeeeet!!
    Carpe Lignum

That's a beautiful work! It looks amazingly elegant. Details and design are well executed. Superb.

Beautiful work!
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...