Thread: Just Heard the News

Thumbs up Just Heard the News

I haven't had a chance to visit the pond in a couple weeks and heard the news just today. Seeing all the work that has gone into this site, sure softens the blow a bit. Everyone involved here has done a fantastic job. This place seems to heading in the right direction.

Best of all, with all of the fancy features, my posts can look as cool as Ken's. Now, it's off to take a digital photo of myself.
    Torre

A lack of thoughtfulness is different than a lack of intelligence, but often has the same net result

Great place

I'll tell you what, Keith and the gang sure do good work. I was having some technical difficulties and Keith had me fixed up within minutes. And this was less than 10 minutes ago - 10:30 PM on a Monday night! I can't wait to hang around here more.

Patrick

Thumbs up Got that right!

"Fantastic job", I believe, would be an understatement! I don't know the gents personally, but I get the "electronic" feeling that Keith & Co. are a bunch of fun guys real serious about what they're doing here! This whole site has been an evolution in "Fast Forward". Hats off to all responsible for our new home!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!